Followers

Saturday 11 October 2014

Inspiration Post by Pauline

Good morning, it's Pauline here to share an inspiration post with you.

I have used gorgeous papers from the Christmas Traditions collection to make a couple of simple Christmas cards.


and are my cards


I added a die cut Poinsettia to this one along with a sentiment and some pearls from my stash


For this one I used another simple sentiment and some ribbon from my stash.


Full details of how I made my cards can be found on my BLOG.

There is a special offer on at the moment - if you buy this Christmas Traditions Collection or Christmas Traditions 2 you will receive a fabulous set of inserts absolutely free so pop over to the Bearly Mine Designs shop and take a look.


Make sure you check back every few days to see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team and don't forget to join us for this months Halloween challenge.

Thank you for popping in today.

x

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous cards, the papers are really stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Pauline :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Pauline, I absolutely ADORE both of these cards ... love that expanse of white ... Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.