Followers

Sunday 27 April 2014

Inspirational post with Sylvia

As a creative mom you can not escape!
My youngest daughter has her 4th birthday celebrated on April 16th!

And at a birthday, it is customary to treat.
Mom has made 20 (!) treats​​.
And this paper line with the new set of Bearly Mine
was perfect to make the treats.
It's called Simply Stripes
I just love this papers! 
It comes in a variation of soft colors.
Which is for sale in the Bearly Mine Shop New Releases.

I am a happy mom... because I can always use the papers from Bearly Mine Design.. on any
occasion and with so many variatons! 

Please check out the other teammembers.
I think you will surprised on the inspirations with the gorgeous papers 
from Bearly Mine Design! 

Big hugs,
Sylvia
xxx

( oh... and today... it's my birthday!)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sylvia, love the treats you made for your daughters birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alles Gute,das sieht aber wunderschön aus
    glg gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. The treats are lovely, congrats with your daughter and I wish you a happy birthday too.The paper is so lovely, like the soft colours.
    Hugs from the Netherlands, Fijne zondag, liefs Hanny♥, http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.